Saturday, May 2, 2009

Random Happenings




So you know how when the kids run out of "t.p." in their bathroom they just go and raid yours?
Lauren ran out, and got the last roll from our bathroom. I told her to go get some more for
both of our bathrooms and she did. This is what my bathroom looks like now.
Last Friday, Phillip and I went to see "LOVE" at the MGM Mirage. It was a great show!
I have been missing Rebecca alot this week. It is strange to have her graduating, and not taking her for Senior pictures, dress shopping for Prom, knowing which scholarships or grants she received if any, etc. It's not a bad thing really, just a reality I didn't expect. On the flipside, I didn't expect to have a wedding celebration for her either, which was alot of fun, OR get a son in law that I adore. So I guess as the saying goes, "Come What May and Love It." Finally in the randomness of this post, I will say that in two short weeks I will be in Maui! Hooray! I cannot wait!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You are jettin' off again? That truly isn't fair...I can't believe how often you get to go away of fabulous trips. You are one lucky lady. Go girl...enjoy and get the R & R that I'm sure is much needed and well deserved. I will be sitting at home working my butt off and hope that sometime this summer we get to visit with you in Vegas.....have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to you to find the silver lining while missing Rebecca. Atta girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love that toilet paper pyramid!

    You are going to Maui?!? I'm soo jealous! Have fun (like how could you NOT have fun?!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random is good! I hope you have a fab time in Hawaii! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you send Lolly my way, there is never any T.P. in our bathrooms! I love you guys have a safe and wonderful trip and as you are relaxing along the Maui coast just think of me running along it!

    ReplyDelete