Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to YOU!




Happy Mother's Day to you!


As I think about the reason we celebrate today, I wish to celebrate you!
I am so grateful to be a mom. It is truly one of my lifes greatest blessings. I also know that without so many others to help me along the way, it would not be nearly as successful.
I celebrate my friends with "mother hearts," who have shown love to my children, and have uplifted them. I celebrate my friends whose hearts are grieving for their children who are now their angel children. You give me perspective. I celebrate the many teachers who have loved and inspired my children. Your influence is felt far beyond the time you shared with my children. I celebrate my son in law whose own mother is now mothering my daughter. I am so grateful that our families will grow together. I celebrate my sisters and sisters in law for always being back up's whenever I needed them. Whether it was an extra pair of eyes at the pool, or a refuge from lifes difficulties, I love them. I celebrate my mother in law, for loving me as her own. And of course, I want to wish my own mother a Happy Mother's Day. I love her, and hope that we have many more to celebrate. Happy Mother's Day to you!
xoxo
Cyn


2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a happy mother's day, Cynthia. Of course, you know that you share your daughter with me.

    xo
    Edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to you - one of the most patient and loving mom's I know. And definately the coolest!

    ReplyDelete