Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

Well, I had plans to do a great "Easter" blog complete with pictures, since we were going to Utah.
I packed the camera and everything, but I didn't pack the battery which was charging... sigh
So. Use your imagination! Imagine a great drive to Utah, a restful nights sleep at my mom's.
Then imagine our family with my mom and Phillip's parents at the Aquarium on Friday. Can you see Phillip's happy face as we ate at his beloved CROWN BURGER? Picture us walking off said lunch at Ikea that afternoon. We had a lovely visit with my niece and her family, and then my sister and her girls came over to celebrate my brother in law's birthday. You can almost taste the chocolate cake, right?
Friday we took TRAX downtown and strolled Temple Square, perused Deseret Book, and enjoyed lunch at the Lion House. We then cruised Gateway, and headed home to arrange sleepovers for the kids. Friday night many friends joined us for a late supper and we talked the night away! We will have to do it again sometime when I remember the camera and battery! Saturday was the Easter celebration with the Bailey family, including the newest member Miss Sophia May Jeffs! I loved being able to hold her. We feasted of course, and that reminds me that I need to e-mail Suzanne for her cheese dip recipe! MUY BUENO!!
So my friends, as you read this I hope your imagination is VIVID! My memories of this trip are vivid in my mind!
xoxo
Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment