Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time flies.







Febuary flew by and with it we celebrated lots of good things!
I got some beautiful roses from Phillip for Valentines Day.
We celebrated Corey's 21st birthday. I asked him a bunch of questions, and can't find the paper I wrote the answers on. :/ I can tell you this. He has changed his major to Recreation and Sports Management. They have been married over a year now, and things are great. ( :
We are thankful to have him in our family.
Lauren turned 13! I can't believe my baby is a teenager. She is still playing the oboe, and loves to read. She is learning to draw.
I am one lucky mom.






**3/22/2010



Corey has switched his major back to Psychology, and his birthday pics are on Lexi's camera.



I will upload later. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment