Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Big 4-0


I was given a paper to fill out about my most memorable birthday. It also asks what my "perfect" birthday would be like. As I thought about past birthdays, a few stood out, but I'm not sure they would be my most memorable. So I thought since this is a "big deal" birthday of sorts, maybe I could make this one memorable. Well, as it turns out it will be in the fact that I will be taking mid-terms. Not exactly what I had in mind. SO my challenge is this. I am going to try and do 40 good deeds between now and my birthday. I have asked friends and family to join with me, and also do a good deed between now and then. If you are reading this, that means you! ( : Do show some love, and leave a comment and let me know what you did.
xoxo
Cyn

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I wrote a thank-you note to my former Miamaid advisor who is battling terminal cancer. I told her how she has influenced my life. I also allowed my two year old to live after he screamed most of the night so I guess I did TWO good deeds!

    ReplyDelete