Tuesday, February 2, 2010

F*R*I*E*D Brain

Today my brain is fried. I feel like I am always behind.
Took my first test yesterday. Our instructor told us to
study two particular chapters for this test and "residents
rights". Well, she tested on a chapter that was not one of
the two she told us to study. It was in the reading from the
first week though, so shame on me. Ugh.
I want to nap. Not happening. So grateful to only be
working part time though. My brain and reading skills
seem to have slowed down. It takes me longer to do the
reading, etc. than I anticipate.
Good: Test is over
Bad: Will not get scores until next week.
Funny: Lauren's antics at school.
Grateful: I'm not alone.
xoxo
Cyn

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhhh been there - done that!!! I hate when that happens. You'll get back into the swing of school soon. You're going to do great!I've had A's and I've had "other not so good grades", but the average passing grade is what matters. Don't forget to start each study session with prayer - believe me IT HELPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah school. At times like this, I don't miss you!

    ReplyDelete