Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 09










































































































OK. I've stumbled upon the secret to Christmas success. Just spread it out over three days, which is exactly what we did.
Wednesday we did Christmas here with Corey and Becca. i pods, spa kits, and plenty of bath and body works abounded.
Thursday we drove to Utah arriving just in time to have Christmas Eve festivities with the Bailey's. Happily, we got to spend the evening with LOTS of cute kids, their mommies and daddies, and Poppy and Nana. On Friday, we spent the morning with my mom, drove to my brother's house where I FINALLY got to meet a cute niece for the first time! Love that Kelby. I also learned that another cute niece got a new nicname, "Crabigaile". She's adorable too! Lastly, we went to my sisters for Christmas dinner. We had a great weekend, and of course, never had enough time to do and see everyone/all we want, but we were grateful to be there.

xoxo
Cyn

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Cynthia. It almost motivates me to start blogging again. Maybe someday. :)

    ReplyDelete