Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hearing Aids and Junk Mail




I have hearing aids. I have had them since 1994.



Shortly after moving here, I couldn't find the right
batteries in the grocery store which was where I
had always bought them previously.
Enter Sears.
We are at Sears one day, and they have a "hearing aid center"
I buy batteries there. The sales girl asked me for my address.
I thought it strange, since I was paying with cash, but I foolishly
gave her my info. Maybe I'd get coupons in the mail? Who knows.
I have gotten junk mail EVER SINCE!
Here are a couple that came last week.
Apparantly older people lose their ability to enjoy bathing. Who knew?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sure you can walk into the bathtub, but then what? Unless there is a minature nurse in there to help me shave that tricky area around the ankle, I'm not buying! Nice try Sears!

    ReplyDelete