Monday, December 29, 2008

MAKEOVERS











So, you know what happens.
Your daughter has a friend




sleepover, and they want to




do makeovers. You are then




asked to report to the "beauty




parlor" to get a "new" look.




Since I only have one face, they




each took a half. I started to worry,




when Rylee said, "Lauren, I'm trying




to make it look natural, you're being




mean!" to which Lauren responds,




"She will look fresh and exciting. Like



she is going to a rock concert."



HMMM. Should I be worried?



This is the final product.



THANKS LAUREN AND RYLEE!
I love you both!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love the duality. Although I am digging the "fresh and exciting" side just a bit more... Go Lauren!

    But seriously, do you EVER look bad? I think NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cyn you look great as a natural rocker chic! You would fit in at any concert especially with the lips

    ReplyDelete